Ahead of the next week, the coronavirus situation around the globe will continue to dominate the headlines, as the number of infections continues to rise at record pace and several countries go back into lockdown. Also, the ECB will publish its monetary policy meeting minutes; while other important releases include US inflation data, retail sales and industrial output.
Below are the main economic data to be published next week along with expectations from Monsun Asia.
11 January 2021 – Monday
1) China Trade Balance for December (13:00 Malaysia Time) — No prediction — No prediction on Chinese trade data.
13 January 2021 – Wednesday
1) Eurozone Industrial Production for November (18:00 Malaysia Time) — Bearish Prediction — Weaker in German Industrial production.
2) US CPI for December (21:30 Malaysia Time) — Bullish Prediction — Gas prices rose in December.
15 January 2021 – Friday
1) UK Industrial Production for November (15:00 Malaysia Time) — Bullish Prediction — UK PMI manufacturing index rose sharply.
2) Eurozone Trade Balance for November (18:00 Malaysia Time) — Bearish Prediction — Weaker in German trade balance.
3) US Retail Sales for December (21:30 Malaysia Time) — No prediction — Wage growth was strong but US reported job losses for first time since April.
4) US Industrial Production for December (22:15 Malaysia Time) — No prediction — Wage growth was strong but US reported job losses for first time since April.
⚠️ USE THESE DATA TO MANAGE YOUR TRADE AHEAD OF THE EVENT. NOT TO TRADE DURING NEWS RELEASE.
Follow us on the telegram channel for the latest news, tips and various other information : https://t.me/ForexNews_Monsun