A Quick Look On Xero Markets
Xero Markets is one of the latest brokers in the forex industry founded in 2017. It is an organization that runs online trading with the lowest spread as low as 0.0 pips and deposit as low as 100$ for a regular account with no hidden charge.
Their mission and vision are to strengthen the trading line of fellow clients both domestically and internationally. The clients’ preferences is the priority as well as helping to improve their expertise in the world of trading.
Founded in 2017, Xero Markets has been launched with a strong community with a great background, capabilities, and achievements of 10 years experienced.
Xero Markets is fully licensed and registered by IBC. Also, they are listed on ForexLive’s recommended broker.
Xero Markets offers three types of accounts; Demo Trading, Live Account, and Copy Trading.
1. Demo Account – The demo account is available with a simple sign-up. Clients can use $10,000 in virtual funds to test-drive the platform before committing real money.
2. Live Account – The live account allows access to all trading assets and tools provided. They have 2 types of Live Account; Xero Regular & Xero ECN (Refer the picture below for more detail).
3. Copy Trading – Copy trading is available from the Live Account but not the demo.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Deposit methods are limited to Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay , ThunderX Pay, Yellow Transfer (Indonesia), SenangPay, Local Depositor (Malaysia). There is no fee charged by Xero Markets for transfers but there may be fees associated with third-party payment processors. (Reference: https://xeromarkets.com/funding-withdrawal/)
Withdrawals can be made the same way. (Reference: https://xeromarkets.com/funding-withdrawal/)
1. Metatrader 4 – Xero Markets does not have a web-based trading platform of its own. Xero Markets is a broker and copy-trading platform, clients will have to download MetaTrader 4 (MT4) or set up a MetaTrader account to use the service. About MT4, This is the well-known, popular, award winning platform that’s considered the standard for technical charting. It not only comes with a powerful set of indicators, it is also extremely extensible, and there have been hundreds, if not thousands, of third-party add-ons created for the platform. These include the Expert Advisors which make automated trading possible using MetaTrader 4.
2. Copy Trading – The copy trading platform is very easy to use. The Fund Manager are ranked according to their profitability, stability and reliability. All the clients has to do is click Follow. Copy trading cannot be done in the demo account
Download Xero Markets Platform here: https://xeromarkets.com/platform/
Customer support is available 24/7 through live chat on their website.
Why You Should Choose Xero Markets?
1) Low Spread With No Commissions On Standard Account.
– Their mission is to provide traders with the lowest spreads possible during all market conditions.
2) All Strategies Allowed.
– Trade the world’s financial markets by using virtually any trading strategy, including EAs, hedging and scalping.
3) Fast Deposit & Withdrawal
– Xero Markets give you quick access to transactions.
4) Dedicated Support Team.
– Their multilingual team of professionals remains by your side to ensure you receive expert support in a timely manner.
5) Trust and Transparency
– Trust and Transparency form the basis of Xero Markets core values. Xero Markets is a regulated Forex broker that applies Raw Spreads on its main and most famous account type, so there is no requotes, no price manipulation and no restrictions.
6) Lightning Fast Trading
– Take advantage of ultra fast STP execution speeds.
Register your account with Xero Markets now and get your chance to join our Monsun VIP Premium channel!!
Register here: http://bit.ly/Register_XeroMarkets